Hope Intense Flow Boyshort Period Pad Panty Wine Cotton Underwear Brazilian
Menstruation is that word that we think about a lot of negative things, right?
\With Flow, the new washable and reusable panties for the menstrual period, this new cycle can be transformative!
• Boyshort model pad panties
• Soft elastic waistband
• Wide sides
• Comfortable and safe modeling
HOW IT WORKS?
• 1st layer: 100% cotton lining
• 2nd layer: 4 layers of ultra-absorbent, biodegradable technological fabric with antimicrobial treatment
• 3rd layer: waterproof protection barrier
• Suitable for heavy flow
\She absorbs any type of fluid besides menstruation: sweat, vaginal discharge and other fluids. In addition, it is super comfortable and much thinner than a common absorbent.
\Flow is super breathable due to its technological layers that are antimicrobial. It doesn't smell, doesn't get stuffy and you can use it wherever you want.
\A nice tip to get used to using your Flow is to go mixing with the use of the absorbent you are used to. Gradually you will let go of old habits. If you have a very heavy flow, Flow can be used as an extra security when using a tampon or menstrual cup.
\Our periods are not always completely liquid, right? Flow only absorbs liquid fluids. Those thicker discharges and other excesses from menstruation that normally come at the beginning and end of the cycle can be removed from the panties with toilet paper.
\She absorbs any type of fluid besides menstruation: sweat, light bladder leaks, vaginal discharge and other fluids. In addition, it is super comfortable and much thinner than a common absorbent.
• Wash within 12 hours of use. Ideally, it should be washed immediately
• The most important thing here is that you don't use n-e-n-h-u-m softener or bleach in the wash, ok? This is because it can impact the durability of protection
• You can take off the excess in the shower or soak it
• Hand wash or machine wash gently with mild soap and warm water (up to 85F). You can centrifuge, but do not dry in the dryer or use an iron, combined?
• We recommend drying in the sun or in airy areas to ensure all layers of your Flow panties are free from moisture
• Remembering that, due to the number of layers, Flow can take longer to dry than ordinary panties.
Temp max 85F - gentle process, do not bleach, do not dry in a drum, dry on a clothesline by dripping in the shade, do not iron or use vaporization, do not dry clean, do not clean wet.
-01 Hope Intense Flow Boyshort Panty Underwear