Depimiel Natural Honey 1 Minute Microwave Depilatory Hard Wax Hair Removal 200g
The Microwave Depilatory Wax for Microwaves is ideal for all types of hair. This waxing wax is practical and economical, and can be heated in microwaves in the packaging itself. Its balanced formula has natural components, thus providing a practical and effective hair removal.
How to use:
Remove the product cover. Place it in the microwave and heat at high power for one minute (the heating time may vary according to the make and model of the appliance). After heating, wait for approximately 30 seconds before removing the pot from the microwave. Remove the jar carefully, it may be hot. With the help of a spatula, mix the contents of the pot until the wax has a homogeneous and creamy consistency. If you notice any difficulty in homogenizing the wax, heat the product again for another 20 seconds, and so on (if necessary), until you get the indicated consistency (creamy). The wax must not be liquid. The heating time should be reduced according to the amount of wax present in the packaging in the next applications.
1) Clean the skin with DEPIMIEL Pre-Depilatory Lotion, completely removing residues from creams, sweat and other substances.
2) Check the temperature of the wax by placing a small amount of the product on your palm or forearm. If it is at a bearable temperature for the skin, start epilation.
3) With a spatula, apply a thick layer of wax on the skin towards the growth of the hair.
4) Wait a few seconds, touch the wax with your fingertips, if it doesn't stick, stretch the skin well with one hand and with the other pull the wax, firmly and quickly, in the opposite direction to the hair growth. (Pull the wax parallel and as close to the skin as possible).
5) If the wax breaks when pulling, reapply another layer in the region and repeat the procedure.
6) After epilation, use DEPIMIEL Hydrating Remover Oil to remove possible wax residues from the skin.
7) Finish epilation using DEPIMIEL Post-Depilatory Lotion or Gel to reduce skin sensitivity.
Do not expose yourself to the sun or sun bed 48 hours before and after epilation. Do not use products that contain alcohol in the shaved area. It is not recommended for pregnant women, children or after surgery. Do not apply to injured skin, varicose veins or mucous membranes. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of eye contact, consult specialist.
-01 Depimiel Microwave Depilatory Wax Hair Removal Waxing 200g