Orignal Brazilian Decoration Puzzle 1000 Pieces Romero Britto Happy Grow Jigsaw
This art print displays sharp, vivid images with a high degree of color accuracy. A member of the versatile family of art prints, this high-quality reproduction represents the best of both worlds: quality and affordability. Art prints are created using a digital or offset lithography press.
Brazilian artist Romero Britto’s work pulses with exuberance and purity, in neon crayon shades and a patchwork of coloring-book patterns. Britto’s universally appealing style melds Pop Art techniques with the intricacies of Cubism, in works evocative of a child’s enthusiasm and directness. After Britto left law school, he sold his car and early artworks, and moved to Europe, where he sold his paintings on the street.
Romero Britto is a pop artist who uses vibrant colors and strong prints, with a language of hope and happiness. He was recognized for having performed the largest art installation in history at Hyde Park, London, and had his works exhibited at the Carrousel du Louvre in the Nationale des Beaux-Arts Hall. The art of Romero Britto sensitizes everyone!
Approximate dimensions: 50 x 70 cm
Age Range: From 10 years
Components: 1 puzzle of 1008 pieces
Tips for assembly:
1. Check the number of pieces with the information on the packaging.
2. Provide a base (cardboard or wood) slightly larger than the image to be assembled. The dimensions of the image can vary by up to 1% .
3. Separate the pieces with straight corners and assemble, on the base, the entire edge of the image to be assembled.
4. Separate the other pieces, grouping them by colors, to facilitate their location.
5. When you reach an area with many pieces of the same color, separate them by their shape.
6. Keep the puzzle in a flat place while assembling. After assembling, make sure that all parts are properly seated and in the correct places.
-01 Grow Decoration Puzzle 1000 Pieces Romero Britto Happy Grow Jigsaw